What's Makin' Me Happy Friday!
- Take more chances. Say, "oh, well", and "why not?" a lot more often. Think different.
- Simplify. Simplify. Simplify. My husband and I started this in 2010, and it's been very freeing for both of us. A-mazing how much stuff we really don't need.
- Hang out with creative, forward thinking people. Learn from them. Don't be the smartest one in the room.
- Don't settle. "If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got." Thanks for that, Kathie Lee.
- Be good to yourself. Eat better. Get outside more. Take a walk down a path you've never gone before.
- Take 15 minutes out of every morning, before your mate and kids get up, to work on a goal you're trying to achieve. Mine is learning Spanish. By 2013, I will have put in 15x30=450x12=5,400 more minutes on it this year, than if I hadn't put the time in at all.
- Do more random acts of kindness. Remember her?