Jan 6, 2012

What's Makin' Me Happy Friday

What's Makin' Me  Happy Friday!
[New Resolutions]
  • Take more chances. Say, "oh, well", and "why not?" a lot more often. Think different
  • Simplify. Simplify. Simplify. My husband and I started this in 2010, and it's been very freeing for both of us. A-mazing how much stuff we really don't need. 
  • Hang out with creative, forward thinking people. Learn from them. Don't be the smartest one in the room.
  • Don't settle. "If  you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got." Thanks for that, Kathie Lee
  • Be good to yourself. Eat better. Get outside more. Take a walk down a path you've never gone before. 

  • Take 15 minutes out of every morning, before your mate and kids get up, to work on a goal you're trying to achieve. Mine is learning Spanish. By 2013, I will have put in 15x30=450x12=5,400 more minutes on it this year, than if I hadn't put the time in at all. 
  • Do more random acts of kindness. Remember her


Try it.
 It could be the start of something really nice. 

Come on and say it!

  1. Sound like fabulous goals for every year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great resolutions for living!

    I've made some too - including exploring our new" city more thoroughly. Best way? BY FOOT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you every success in accomplishing your very worthy goals.

    My only resolution this year is to try to overcome my natural tendency toward shyness, to be more friendly, in real life and here in the blog world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great new year resolutions, not just for you, but I think they would help in everyone's life. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful ideas, Sandi! I especially love SIMPLIFY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post and so true about hanging out with forward thinking people :-)

    ReplyDelete

Come on and say it!