Jan 8, 2014

Home Office Attire, etc...

Ok, fess up fellow home office friends, please tell I'm not the only one who needs to make some changes. I'm retiring stuff on the left and aspiring to better things on the right. How about you?

Happy WINSday!






aspire images: put together hair. slingback clogs. tiered wire basket.



Come on and say it!

  1. I'm with you on everything except: Hoda and Kathie Lee + the sling-back clogs. I mean, what the what . . . how do you expect me to make it through an hour on the dread mill without my Koda + KathieLee? These short, freezing-cold days are made for indoor-exercise. And, sling-back clogs - - well, they'll be back! Trust me - the older I get, the more I love ugly but comfy shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even before the holidays, I've been working to bypass yummy doughnuts on the weekends. Mmm, doughnuts. Love this graphic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geralin: YES to the sling-back clogs. NO to fuzzy socks. And...pull back on the boozing with Kathie Lee & Hoda, but certainly don't give them up - the horrors!! Comfy shoes? ++

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janice: Right?!...donuts?! And thanks for the graphic love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes, I don't fit anywhere on this continuum. Or maybe I fit everywhere! I don't turn on the TV before 6p, because I know I'll forget it's a workday and the next thing I know, I'll have been sucked into the deep chasm of Law & Order reruns. And I don't think anyone could convince me to put on grownup shoes for non-client days (and those shoes would be impractical for workdays). By and large, I think we all do better if we eat well, shower and groom early, and jump into the fray, but we know ourselves well. If those blog posts crank out more easily when we're still in our jammies at 3p, so be it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie: Hhahah!-- 'being sucked into the deep chasm', can relate to that. When AMC runs the Breaking Bad marathons, I'm done!

    Treat yourself to 'grownup shoes' every once in awhile, we girls need to bring our sexy back occasionally ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your fun ways to start the new year! Get it together with a paper sorter wall pockets with slots for different categories. Timers are an awesome addition to any work space too! And a great healthy start to the day rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much fun Sandi and I will definitely be joining you in making some changes :-) Although I have to confess I am writing this whilst wearing {cute} sweat pants.

    ReplyDelete

Come on and say it!